Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mount Holly. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mount Holly. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Mount Holly & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Mount Holly homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Holly?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mount Holly. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Mount Holly Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Holly, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Holly? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Holly
NC Tree Trimming serves Mount Holly and communities nearby: