Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Mount Olive. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mount Olive. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Mount Olive & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Mount Olive homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Olive?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mount Olive. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Mount Olive Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Olive, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Olive? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Olive
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Mount Olive and communities nearby: