Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mount Pleasant. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mount Pleasant. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Mount Pleasant & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Mount Pleasant homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Pleasant?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Mount Pleasant. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Mount Pleasant Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Pleasant, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Pleasant? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Pleasant
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Mount Pleasant and the surrounding area: