Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Mulberry. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mulberry. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Mulberry & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Mulberry should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mulberry?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Mulberry. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Mulberry Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mulberry, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mulberry? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mulberry
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Mulberry and neighboring communities: