Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Murfreesboro. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Murfreesboro. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Murfreesboro & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Murfreesboro need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Murfreesboro?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Murfreesboro. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Murfreesboro Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Murfreesboro, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Murfreesboro? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Murfreesboro
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Murfreesboro and communities nearby: