Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Murfreesboro. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Murfreesboro. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Murfreesboro & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Murfreesboro homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Murfreesboro?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Murfreesboro. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Murfreesboro Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Murfreesboro, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Murfreesboro? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Murfreesboro
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Murfreesboro and the surrounding area: