Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newland. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newland. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Newland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Newland homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newland?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newland. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Newland Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newland? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newland
NC Tree Trimming serves Newland and neighboring communities: