Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Norlina. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Norlina. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Norlina & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Norlina homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Norlina?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Norlina. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Norlina Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norlina, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norlina? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norlina
NC Tree Trimming serves Norlina and neighboring communities: