Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Norman. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Norman. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Norman & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Norman need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Norman?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Norman. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Norman Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norman, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norman? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norman
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Norman and the surrounding area: