Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Northwest. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Northwest. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Northwest & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Northwest need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Northwest?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Northwest. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Northwest Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northwest, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northwest? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northwest
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Northwest and neighboring communities: