Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oak City. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oak City. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Oak City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oak City should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak City?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Oak City. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Oak City Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak City? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak City
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Oak City and communities nearby: