Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Oak Island. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oak Island. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Oak Island & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Oak Island homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Island?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Oak Island. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oak Island Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Island, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Island? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Island
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Oak Island and communities nearby: