Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oak Ridge. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oak Ridge. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Oak Ridge & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oak Ridge need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Ridge?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oak Ridge. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oak Ridge Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Ridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Ridge? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Ridge
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Oak Ridge and neighboring communities: