Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pinetops. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pinetops. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Pinetops & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Pinetops homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pinetops?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pinetops. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Pinetops Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pinetops, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pinetops? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pinetops
NC Tree Trimming serves Pinetops and the surrounding area: