Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pleasant Hill. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pleasant Hill. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Pleasant Hill & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Pleasant Hill homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pleasant Hill?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pleasant Hill. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Pleasant Hill Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pleasant Hill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pleasant Hill? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pleasant Hill
NC Tree Trimming serves Pleasant Hill and the surrounding area: