Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Princeton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Princeton. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Princeton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Princeton should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Princeton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Princeton. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Princeton Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Princeton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Princeton? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Princeton
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Princeton and the surrounding area: