Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pumpkin Center. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pumpkin Center. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Pumpkin Center & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Pumpkin Center need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pumpkin Center?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pumpkin Center. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Pumpkin Center Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pumpkin Center, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pumpkin Center? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pumpkin Center
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Pumpkin Center and the surrounding area: