Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Red Oak. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Red Oak. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Red Oak & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Red Oak need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Red Oak?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Red Oak. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Red Oak Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Red Oak, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Red Oak? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Red Oak
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Red Oak and communities nearby: