Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Seven Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Seven Springs. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Seven Springs & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Seven Springs should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Seven Springs?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Seven Springs. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Seven Springs Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Seven Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Seven Springs? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Seven Springs
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Seven Springs and the surrounding area: