Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shallotte. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shallotte. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Shallotte & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Shallotte should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shallotte?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shallotte. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Shallotte Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shallotte, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shallotte? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shallotte
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Shallotte and communities nearby: