Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shelby. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shelby. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Shelby & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Shelby homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shelby?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shelby. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Shelby Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shelby, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shelby? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shelby
NC Tree Trimming serves Shelby and the surrounding area: