Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Southern Pines. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Southern Pines. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Southern Pines & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Southern Pines homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Southern Pines?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Southern Pines. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Southern Pines Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Southern Pines, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Southern Pines? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Southern Pines
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Southern Pines and the surrounding area: