Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Spindale. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Spindale. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Spindale & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Spindale homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Spindale?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Spindale. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Spindale Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spindale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spindale? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spindale
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Spindale and communities nearby: