Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Spiveys Corner. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spiveys Corner. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Spiveys Corner & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Spiveys Corner homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spiveys Corner?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Spiveys Corner. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Spiveys Corner Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spiveys Corner, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spiveys Corner? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spiveys Corner
NC Tree Trimming serves Spiveys Corner and the surrounding area: