Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Spruce Pine. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spruce Pine. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Spruce Pine & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Spruce Pine homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spruce Pine?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Spruce Pine. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Spruce Pine Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spruce Pine, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spruce Pine? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spruce Pine
NC Tree Trimming serves Spruce Pine and communities nearby: