Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Spruce Pine. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Spruce Pine. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Spruce Pine & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Spruce Pine need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spruce Pine?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Spruce Pine. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Spruce Pine Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spruce Pine, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spruce Pine? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spruce Pine
NC Tree Trimming serves Spruce Pine and communities nearby: