Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Helena Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Helena Village. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including St. Helena Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Helena Village should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Helena Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Helena Village. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. Helena Village Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Helena Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Helena Village? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Helena Village
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Helena Village and neighboring communities: