Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. James. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. James. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including St. James & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. James should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. James?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. James. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The St. James Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. James, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. James? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. James
NC Tree Trimming serves St. James and neighboring communities: