Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Pauls. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Pauls. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including St. Pauls & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services St. Pauls homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Pauls?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Pauls. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The St. Pauls Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Pauls, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Pauls? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Pauls
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves St. Pauls and communities nearby: