Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Stanley. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stanley. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Stanley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Stanley need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stanley?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Stanley. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Stanley Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stanley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stanley? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stanley
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Stanley and the surrounding area: