Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Stovall. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stovall. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Stovall & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Stovall homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stovall?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Stovall. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Stovall Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stovall, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stovall? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stovall
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Stovall and the surrounding area: