Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Stovall. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stovall. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Stovall & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Stovall homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stovall?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Stovall. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Stovall Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stovall, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stovall? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stovall
NC Tree Trimming serves Stovall and communities nearby: