Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Troy. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Troy. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Troy & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Troy should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Troy?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Troy. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Troy Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Troy, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Troy? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Troy
NC Tree Trimming serves Troy and communities nearby: