Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Walnut Cove. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Walnut Cove. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Walnut Cove & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Walnut Cove need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Walnut Cove?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Walnut Cove. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Walnut Cove Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Walnut Cove, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Walnut Cove? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Walnut Cove
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Walnut Cove and the surrounding area: