Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Washington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Washington. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Washington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Washington homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Washington?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Washington. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Washington Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Washington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Washington? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Washington
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Washington and neighboring communities: